Customer Support Program Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Customer Support Program Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Drive and ensure good quality & experience during development for our Home Printing Solutions
- Lead cross-functional teams and regions support partners to achieve quality goals for current products
- Data mine and analyze monthly call and return data to provide holistic and detailed analysis of product quality trend, issue pareto, insights
- Assess, prioritize, and drive issue to resolution, working closely both with Regions' Support and Engineering team
- Drive field issues and escalations to full closure
- Garner learning from current product issues resolution, and feed forward learning to future programs
- Provide regular update & recommendations to higher management on product performance
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent discipline
- Knowledge of Information Technology (IT) and services industry is good to have
- At least 3 years of proven track record in directly related business / function
- PMP/PMI certification preferred
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and related IT tools for data mining & analysis
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross functional teams, and influencing decisions in previous roles
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, drive discussions & provide options at management levels
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top