Customer Support Printing financial Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
CS EMEA is delivering Customer Services & Support for all customers across all countries.
The Finance organization within CS is managing all financial activities (closing, forecasting, reporting, analysis, narratives, projects transformation, etc.) and participate to business decision.
As part of the Customer Support scope the MPS business represents 80M$ of Cost of Sales which require financial support
- Provides support to standard financial activities like MEC, Forecast, Budget
- Close relationship with MPS finance analyst on forecasting activities
- Active participation in Long Term planning
- Consolidates the CS Financial results and leads monthly financial review to CS MPS director / RBU
- Provides complex financial analysis (strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives)
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Good project management skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top