Customer Support Print Warranty Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The Customer Support Organization oversees the E2E support for the whole company including both Print and PS products. Main responsibilities as part of the financial support will be to maintain financial compliance, cost efficiency structure as well as enable new financial setup and program transformation.
As part of the CS EMEA Finance team the Print Warranty senior analyst will be responsible for the control of the costs billing to the HWPL P&L, coordinate with CS finance operations and provide support to CS Support category.
- Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for Print Warranty business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consults with CS Print Warranty leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and analysis to the business (FDE, Forecast, budget and ad hoc requirement)
- Leads business initiatives, typically leading cross functions analysis will help delivery project savings.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Actively reviews and analyzes the key controls within the financial process to ensure compliance with legal and accounting requirements (e.g., GAAP, SBC, AFM).
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Good project management skills.
Back to top