Customer Support Print Services Supply Chain Manager
Customers drive our business. The vision of the Services Supply Chain is to "Deliver industry leading supply chain solutions and experiences with our EMPLOYEES and PARTNERS for our CUSTOMERS." We are the foundation to the success of HP Inc. as we have the most direct engagement with our customers of any team in the company.
This position will lead the NA Customer Support Print Services Supply Chain.
The leadership responsibilities include,
- Lead the NA Print Services Supply Chain team to deliver the required cost envelop, operational performance, and customer experience of ALL print customer segments and product groups, both consumer and commercial.
- Partnering with the global supply chain platform teams, solution and drive the Service Supply Chain Transformation in the Americas.
- Develop and manage strategic and scaled, effective outsourcing partnerships and solutions.
- In alignment with HP's critical objective of expanding into the A3 copier market, deliver A3 excellence and solution and manage the integration of the Samsung print business into the Americas service supply chain.
- Enable services growth (Spare Part Sales, MPS, multi-vendor) through capabilities development and pursuit support
- Translate direct customer and operational insight into E2E improvement strategies, plans and actions; effectively influence the broader organization to meet customer and business needs.
- Create a high performing services culture by recruiting and developing strong talent.
- Contribute to overall Global Supply Chain and Americas Support and Service strategic definition and direction.
- Lead Print Services Supply Chain Vertical financial results and inputs to flash and budget processes.
The Print Services Supply Chain team will function as a laser focused core team including both direct vertical team members, dotted line horizontal function team members, and partners.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top