Customer Support Manager Greece
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP EMEA Customer Services and Support (CSS):
In the highly competitive PC, Printer and Services market where after sales service-support excellence is a major sales differentiator, CSS EMEA develops, manages and supplies Warranty and Services Support to HP EMEA Customers by delivering a superior service at a competitive cost.
Services and Support is delivered through the channel (retailers or commercial resellers) or by HP Direct Delivery. Customers can contact HP directly through the HP Contact Centre or go directly to a repair partner / service centre. Alternatively customers can get indirect support by going through retailers or commercial resellers.
A fundamental objective is to support the sales team to grow service and hardware sales through excellent service and support delivery.
As HP expands its reach into the services business, this role becomes increasingly important and will be a key enabler for our future growth in the A3 copier and Device as a Service (DAAS) business.
- Manage the service and support delivery:
- Channel Delivery
- HP Direct Delivery
- To manage HP support services at country level across all go-to-markets
- To ensure that HP end to end support services meet customers' expectations
- To turn HP support services into a key sales differentiator.
- Take an active role / lead in projects to improve customer services.
- The main responsibilities are:
- To manage our Support Partners Accounts (Channel Partners and Subcontractors) across the partner life cycle management: selection, qualification, education, communication, operational performance management, compensation.
- To manage communication with Partners (QBR's - quarterly business reviews, day to day management and escalation)
- To interact with Country (Sales and Country Managers) and CSS stakeholders.
- To own Market Intelligence in Support, benchmarking vs competition and assessing the Legal conditions.
- To deploy country support mix strategy & support/service programs with Partners in the Retail Channel
- To deploy local flavor of infrastructure and Supply Chain changes
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 3-5 years' experience in the industry, in the Channel environment, Consumer and / or Commercial / Enterprise segments. Experience in Partner Account Management, in Sales or Procurement will be valuable.
Degree level in engineering or in business + Experience
Language: English & Greek.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Information Technology (IT) and services industry
- HP company organization, policies, HP Services offerings, end to end processes, tools, and routes to market would be an advantage. General technical understanding of products.
- Problem detection and analysis of root cause
- Good management / leadership with experience of leading virtual teams.
- Proficiency with desktop applications and familiarity with financial reporting tools
- Planning, project management and change management
- Good communication.
High level of business acumen:
- We want someone who can understand the business, what drives success and help us tailor the reporting and analysis on those things that will have the biggest impact on our results.
- Ability to bridge operational performance and financial results:
- This will require experience the financial flows within HP as well as ability to tie the operational levers to this financial performance.
Partner / Supplier Management:
- This person will drive the partner management process and cycle, from validation, qualification to compensation, with the support of the engineering and operational resources of the team
- The candidate will demonstrate negotiation, influence and communication capabilities, in the local language and English.
Collaborative team player:
- This role will interface with Sales, Category management in the Country with Operations, Engineering, and Program management in the region central functions. We need someone comfortable in working across cultural and geographic boundaries.
- This role will involve being part of the staff of the Greek Sales team, as well as other interactions with senior mgmt. Solid presentation skills and the ability to quickly respond in a high-pressure environment will be critical.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top