Customer Support Lead - Label and Packaging
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Customer Support Lead - Label and Packaging in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Gathers and assesses customer needs, both business and technical.
- Identifies related needs (lead generation, opportunity expansion).
- Identifies site-specific and corporate parameters and constraints that impact the solution.
- Identifies required project steps.
- Identifies likely problem areas that require attention.
- Identifies information on competitors and product roll- out data/training needs and proactively positions HP strengths as a relative value position in the account.
Solution Planning and Design.
- Architects an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer's business requirements and account team strategy.
- Investigates and optimizes a solution's fit to the requirements of an opportunity, both current and future.
- Adapts solution design to new requirements.
- Establishes the validity of a solution and its components; creates proof of concept where required.
- Identifies the growth path and scalability options of a solution and includes these in design activities.
- Generates an implementation plan with timelines for the solution.
- Create appropriate test plan as required.
- Identifies potential challenges for the proposed project plan.
- Optimizes a solution to maximize HP competitive advantages.
- Actively identifies opportunities to assist peers globally in area of expertise (e.g., writing white-papers).
- Maintains excellent communications with customer executive management and business executives globally.
- Represents HP as technical expert with customers; shares knowledge in area of expertise and links to related technology areas.
- Delivers customer workshops as appropriate for further understanding of issues and buy-in to HP's proposal.
- Advances opportunities through the use of effective consultative selling techniques.
- Builds customer loyalty through continuous innovation, becoming a trusted advisor.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively communicates and articulates the details of their component roles in a proposed customer solution.
- Actively supports the account team with solution advice, proposals, presentations, and other customer communications.
- Analyzes and provides support to deals in the pipeline where needed.
- Transfers knowledge to Presales peers via mentoring and playing leadership roles in peer education programs.
- Understands the roles and affectively directs other teams and resources within HP and partners globally.
- Identifies overlooked opportunities suggested by technical expertise.
- Facilitates smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams to the solution design.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Technical University or Bachelor's degree; advanced degree preferred.
- Over 10 years experience in technical consultative selling and account management.
- Technical and solutions experience in printer and imaging
- Experience in Label and Packaging industry is desirable
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of HP's latest technology & solutions.
- Expert in competitive solutions knowledge.
- Persuasively communicates the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals.
- Understands business metrics and drivers for multiple levels of customer management and appropriately tailors communications to demonstrate value.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top