Customer Support Experience Strategy Engineer
HPS Customer Support Experience Strategy Engineer
The role of the Customer Support Experience team is to understand customers' experiences when needing support and to improve that experience. We want to ensure the customer can interact with HP in a way that is appropriate to their needs and communication preferences, from phone to social media.
The team is responsible for improving the customer support experience and delivering significant savings to the business. This will be achieved by generating insights into the customers' behaviors, needs and experiences; enabling customers to shift their support experience to digital channels (e.g. self-help, HP support forum and social media), and ensuring support solutions and policies are optimized for new products and business models.
Education and Experience Required
- Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 8 years related experience or Master's degree and a minimum of 6 years experience.
Type of Experience Needed
- Considered an expert in their field.
- Develop and align the strategy for HPS customer support experience with relevant teams (CS, CSMs, NPI teams, Marketing, Regional teams etc.) and at all levels of the organisation
- Develop and align the strategy for HPS online reviews response program with relevant teams (CS, CSMs, NPI teams, Marketing, Regional teams etc.) and at all levels of the organisation
- Ensure agreed programs are executed on time and deliver expected improvements
- Deliver more cost effective support with high customer satisfaction by defining strategy and measures for the service providers as appropriate
- Understand and improve the customer support experience and identify customer pain points across product/ service/solution (PSS) segments/ portfolio and by customer profile
- Identify key improvements to products and end to end customer experience to reduce the need for support
- Influence the design, development, research, testing and delivery of new pilots & solutions to improve the overall customer experience
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top