Customer Support Experience Internship
You will be joining the Consumer Personal Systems Support Category team within the EMEA Customer Support and Services (CSS) organization. Our goal is to define the best customer support experience delivered by the Support Operations teams in CSS. Therefore, it is essential for us to keep well-informed about customer needs and competitive moves, in order to define the support experience we want to provide ensuring we have the proper operational capabilities to deliver it.
You will be working in close collaboration with the Category Support Managers from different business. You will manage:
- The Blind Test program – drive the blind test programs to check process adherence of support experience defined and identify improvement areas.
- Support Experience Projects participation– active role in different Support Experience initiatives, from the scorecard ownership to the final deployment of the actions defined, depending on the project.
- Support Experience improvement- analyzing inputs coming from customers/competitive benchmark/KPI's to help build a clear view about customer and market needs to define the best customer support experience.
Education & Requirements
Either International Business Studies/Marketing/International Management or Engineering Studies with demonstrated Interest in innovation in Customer experience improvement & project management.
Skills – A MUST:
- Fluent English writer and speaker
- Proficient level with PowerPoint, Excel
- Good organizational and time-management skills
Skills – A PLUS:
- Office 365 SharePoint Knowledge
- Knowledge of survey management
- Experience with support experience improvement
- Good level in other languages apart from English
- Motivation to work in an international environment and gain skills in Project Management
- Ability to function as a link between the Category team and external partners
- Capable of working independently
- Team player
- Eager to learn about customer satisfaction strategies
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top