Customer Success Manager
Indigo Press Solutions is a business unit within the Graphics Solution Business (GSB) organization. We are the leader in the digital commercial printing market and have the largest and most unique portfolio in the industry. We are 100% committed to delivering our customers the best in class products, service and business support. We are looking for passionate people help us continue to deliver this commitment and drive customer success!
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You're passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their productivity and performance. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, we would love your help leading our customers to success!
- Develop direct communications and relationships with assigned accounts in each region to maintain high satisfaction and NPS (=Net Promoter Score) while assisting them to achieve their business goals.
- Develop plans with accounts to drive growth by leveraging all innovations, existing tools/platforms and integrate all relevant business functions such as marketing, business development, financial consultant, services, etc.
- Support and guide accounts to maximize product yields by leveraging best practices, training, setting goals, rewarding, etc.
- Develop intimate knowledge of the accounts' production environment to recommend operational excellence activities to increase efficiency, uptime and market addressability.
- Work closely with the current account managers and manage all transactions around non-press items
- Manage all customer inquiries regarding supplies/service price increase, invoices and other non-sales related issue
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in customer success, customer facing and history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention. Any printing industry or other technical experience a plus!
- Proven experience in account planning and ability to drive continuous value of our product(s) and services.
- Customer facing experience working with organizations of all sizes and with multiple levels of stakeholders including operational, senior management, and executive contacts.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player, but still a self-starter and self-driven Thrives in a multi – tasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Ability to travel 30-35% to visit customer sites.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top