Customer Success Lead HP Indigo
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us - inspires us - to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze.
We deliver innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We are a market leader in Personal Systems and Printing, leveraging our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and investing in exciting new technologies.
We are currently recruiting for our newly created role of Customer Success Leader. This is a role designed to assist our HP Indigo customers acting as a trusted advisor in a business and technical capacity, creatively addressing market opportunities.
In addition, if you are our Customer Success Lead, you will have an opportunity to:-
- Create solutions that address both customer value chain and business requirements
- Leverage financial and accounting as well as capital investment concepts in demonstrating the business value of proposed solutions to customers
- Persuasively communicate the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals
- Represent HP as the technical expert with customers, being the trusted advisor, sharing knowledge and links to related technology areas
- Gather and assess customer needs, both business and technical, identifying related needs
- Identify site-specific and corporate parameters and constraints that might impact the solution
- Architect appropriate technical solutions meeting the customer's business requirements
- Investigate and optimize a solution's fit to the requirements of an opportunity, both current and future
- Adapt solution design to new requirements, establishing the validity of a solution and its components
- Identify the growth path and scalability options of a solution and includes these in design activities
- Generate an implementation plan with timelines and appropriate test plan as required
- Actively identify opportunities to assist peers regionally in area of expertise such as writing white papers
- Support the account team with solution advice, proposals, presentations, and other customer communications
- Analyze and provide support to deals in the pipeline where needed
- Transfer knowledge to Presales peers via mentoring and contributing participation in peer education programs
- Understand the roles and affectively engages other teams and resources within HP and partners
- Facilitate smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams to the solution design
To be successful in this role, you should have: -
- Extensive knowledge and experience within the Labelling & Packaging print industry
- Typically, 8-12 years' experience in technical consultative selling and account management
- Technical and solutions experience in printer and imaging
- Expert knowledge of HP's latest Indigo technology preferred
- Strong industry knowledge, including competitor's technology and solution offerings
- Ability to persuasively communicate the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals
- Strong presentation and communication with C level customers
- Broad understanding of technical innovations & trends to solving customer business problems incorporating productivity-enhancing tools and processes
- Solid credibility with HP's business units and account teams based on history of solid results and contributions
- Ability to establish thought leadership in technical specialty area with customers
- Demonstrated ability to work as the lead for large complex projects
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top