Customer Solutions Representative
Scope of Role:
HP DCC is seeking a highly motivated, Customer Solution Representative, to support Internal and External customers within HP. our team provides solutions over inventory availability issues, as well customer service to direct end users or channel Partners and it is predominately online, however some of the functions are out of the phone. We are expanding operations to support the Channel Warranty and Customer Self Repair Functions; therefore we are looking for Candidates with Great Customer Service and desire to Grow on the Personal and Printing System Family.
The Operational Exelence Team ( OPEX) and the Delivery Comamdn Centre (DCC) are organization that support operational functions for personal computers, technical workstations, printers, graphics solutions, managed-print services. The DCC organization is committed to delivering the best customer experience and service delivery.
- Operate by logging into Avaya System.
- Control different Tools such as SAP, Easitool and OPT, in order to perform inventory research.
- Process tickets ordered by priority.
- Analyze part Description to find Alternative Parts Solutions.
- Evaluate Exceptions to deliver the part, according to customer needs and entitlement.
- Take escalations for Urgent request from Stakeholders and by Management.
- Follow up Scenarios with Inventory constraints.
- Generate Excel Reports with Back Order Trends to provide visibility over the parts with not stock.
- Respond Calls from Internal or External Customer to provide information over escalations, and part status.
- Establish contact with Stakeholders by phone, email or Trough internal chat, of the respective scenarios in order to take additional steps to solve customer problem.
- Utilization of Share Points to track information that will be used to take decision and plan ahead.
- Utilize Data bases, to match HP obligations against customer contract.
- Assit our Customers with issues when returning the parts back to our warehouses
- Take care of billing issues and credits to channel partners.
Education and Experience required:
- First level university degree in Business Administration or the equivalent experience.
- Typically 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service role.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- English Knowledge (both oral and written) 95%
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to give detailed follow up and document processes
- Capacity to work with order and attention to details.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyze information and find solutions.
- Team work skills, solidary when common goals need to be reached.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office package.
- Knowledge and handling of Outlook tool.
- Able to adapt to short notice procedures and changes
- Able to adapt within different schedules during a Day shift according to business needs.
- French knowledge or in learning path highly desirable
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top