Customer Solutions Rep V
Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of new concepts/techniques and to complete assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways. Expert knowledge on the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are highly complex in nature where a strong degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems. Work is completed independently and has ability to handle most unique situations. Frequently determines methods and procedures for new assignments. May supervise the activities of other non-exempt employee.
- Responsible for validating customer entitlement, log case for the purpose of routing or dispatching an end-user to the proper resources.
- Monitor the service event through completion for compliance.
- Manage the service requests of customers through different access channels.
- Reviews customer feedback related to customer entitlement & case management and analysis of statistics related to customer access (phone) & case management. Provide resolution and feedback based on analysis.
- Leads in projects for process or quality improvements and documents changes.
- Works with escalated customers and drives actions in post incident reviews.
- Manages multiple tasks or cases simultaneously without supervision.
- Acts as a mentor and may provide some supervision of other non-exempt employees. May provide input on training material for new and existing processes. Provide training to new and existing employees as needed. Process expert and subject matter expert on standard and nonstandard delivery types.
Education and Experience Required:
High school education or equivalent; some college level education preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face
- Understands internal processes and tools
- Computer proficiency
- Problem solving skills
- Accuracy in data entry
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role
- Familiarity with computer technology
- Time management skills
- Oversee compliance with operating procedures and standards
- Advanced knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes and obligation systems.
- Strong understanding of internal processes, tools and usage of such tools in managing daily tasks
- Organizational skills to manage workflow and tasks
- Process analysis and documentation
- Ability to mentor and train new agents
- Ability to participate or lead in projects for process or quality improvements
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top