Customer Service Supply Chain Manager
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
Leading a teams based in Beijing & Shanghai, he/she is responsible for supply chain operational excellence for China, Taiwan and HK, with full accountability for partners' performance & cost. In addition he/she is responsible for on-going process improvements and recommends changes in alignment with business tactics and strategy. In addition to team development of direct staffs based in Beijing, he/she is also the host manager for other team members based in Shanghai.
- Accountable for supply and demand activities for multiple product lines, ensuring that partner's performance meets business requirements, and agreed SLA.
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes..
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a limited scope.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process & cost improvement.
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum:First level university degree or equivalent experience, MBA / Masters in SupplyChain / Logistics will be an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a supply chain function (or related fields).
- Need to have people management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced understanding of demand and supply planning processes, business operations, and strategy.
- Strong analytical thinking, analysis, data modeling, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, and project structuring.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
- Ability to manage human capital across geographies to drive workforce development and achieve desired results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills.
- Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
- Good understanding of HP's policies and processes.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Excellent understanding of national land international trade requirements.
- Excellent relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top