Customer Service & Sales Support Agent
The Printing and Personal Systems (PPS) organization is HP's largest business unit, generating over $65 billion in annual revenues in 2011 and over $6 billion in operating profit. PPS ships over 50 million printers - and over 60 million PCs - each year. PPS products are inspired by our customers and reflect our passion to fuse form, function, style and reliability into great personal computing systems that enrich people's lives. This focus - coupled with unmatched global scale - has made PPS the world's leader in printers, PCs and supplies.
The customer service agent for Sales operations will be responsible for handling customer calls transferred from the sales floor, verify and gather information from the customer to resolve orders and placing outgoing calls to customers and banks for order verification.
- Handle customer complaints about declined cancel orders and pending out-sorted orders
- Collaborate with other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, operational support and credit team) to resolve routine to complex issue
- Follow HP Shopping order review workflows and guidelines
- Review agent order comments to determine customer history
- Remove Pre-Authorizations from order declines
- Log and action customer reports of fraudulent activity
Education and Experience Required:
- 1 year university degree or equivalent experience
- Typically 1+ years experience in a customer service role
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent English fluency and communication skills required
- Strong customer service skills
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Computer proficiency, experience with business applications
- Self-starter and quality driven
- Interest in accomplishing goals and exceeding expectations
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top