Customer Service & Sales Support Agent
The customer service agent for Sales operations will be responsible for handling customer calls transferred from the sales floor or calling directly to our Call Center, verify and gather information from the customer to resolve orders and placing outgoing calls to customers and banks for order verification.
- Handle customer complaints about declined cancel orders and pending out-sorted orders
- Collaborate with other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, operational support and credit team) to resolve routine to complex issue
- Follow HP Shopping order review workflows and guidelines
- Review agent order comments to determine customer history
- Remove Pre-Authorizations from order declines
- Log and action customer reports of fraudulent activity
- Work all tasks assigned with excellence and on time
- Alert customer pain points detected and Store pricing issues
- Help management improve team quality and increase talent on all employees
- Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a transnational company.
- Typically 1+ years experience in a customer service role.
- Knowledge and Skills Required
- 90% English Level and above
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Computer proficiency, experience with business applications
- Self-starter and quality driven
- Interest in accomplishing goals and exceeding expectations.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top