Customer Service Representative (German & English)
The Customer Service Representative/Operations Specialist works within an European, multicultural and fast moving business environment, supporting the HP Customers/ Partners and Sales Force, within the area of order fulfillment.
- Acts as a first point of contact for regular, on-going customer accounts and some "top-tier" customers, on daily operational matters.
- Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g., order status, returns, and deliveries, invoicing, returns, and financial post- sales programs).
- Engages with other functions and organizations to resolve issues (e.g., sales teams, supply chain, logistics) as they relate to customer support.
- Acts as a point of contact for a specialized topic (e.g., order management, special pricing) and trains team members.
- Contributes to efforts to optimize current processes, often collaborating with other groups within HP to improve day-to-day activities.
- Represents team as a subject matter expert on internal processes to other functions and organizations.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Intermediate communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Intermediate understanding of moderately complex internal operational issues.
- Developed problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
- Developing knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Ability to structure and apply developed organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top