Customer Relations Team Lead – Netherlands
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
HP Inc. EMEA Customer Support organization is managing support delivery for HPI consumer & commercial customers, by delivering a superior Support Experience at a competitive cost. The role of the Customer Relations Team is to retain customer loyalty by providing professional support, in the local language, to effectively and efficiently resolve complaints; to analyze complaints data and work to removed causes of complaint, and to provide an escalation link for HPI field employees and executives regarding customer satisfaction issues.
- Receive customer complaints (via email/CRM Tool/letter/fax) to enable effective resolution of the customer's complaint, ensuring that the complaints are captured, accurately recorded and resolved in a timely manner.
- Verify the request details with the customer. Investigate the complaint (rebuild the story), coordinate with other departments to identify action plan and best course of resolution, in a timely manner.
- Keep customer, as well as key internal stakeholders, regularly informed until full complaint resolution. Demonstrate sense of urgency. Provide end to end ownership of the complaint and single point of contact for customer.
- Co-ordinate actions of all members of BeNeLux CRT ensuring full cooperation and balanced distribution of work. Act as primary point of contact for external CRT Supplier providing support, warranting team capability and making sure KPI targets are met.
- Execute data quality checks to ensure consistency and accuracy of reporting.
- Ensuring that complaints are properly logged and that customer receives the right level of service.
- Qualify and identify a variety of customer issues and record them onto a database, and take ownership for achieving full resolution with the customer.
- Timely and accurate coordination of the administrative parts of the complaint process.
- For consumer and commercial segments build up and maintain a smooth cooperation across EMEA Benelux CRT organizations, as well as with other departments and functions that play a key role into delivering best in class customer experience.
- EMEA and Country CRT departments
- EMEA Customer Support functions and departments involved in customer complaint handling
- Other HPI departments involved in customer complaint handling (legal, sales etc.)
- HPI Customers who are filing a complaint
- HPI Supplier Organisations
- HPI Partners and Service Provider who are filing a complaint on behalf of their customer(s)
- Previous relevant experience in a demanding 'customer facing' role is essential
- Team Leadership experience an advantage
- Experience working in a virtual team an advantage
- Excellent language skills: Dutch to be spoken as a native. Outstanding spoken English with limited accent is essential; Knowledge of other European languages (particularly German or French ) is an advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate high level verbal and written communication. Good knowledge of the related country cultural environment.
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation and soft skills, confident telephone manner.
- Customer-centric approach; quality-oriented; can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to work largely unsupervised in a Virtual environment.
- Positive team player and able to coordinate and develop virtual team.
- Able to work under pressure and maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action, whilst establishing and maintaining empathy with the customer.
- Ability to evaluate unique customer circumstances and make recommendations to business decision makers. Demonstrate common sense, apply best judgment.
- Be proactive, contact the customer BEFORE customer realizes there is an issue.
- Work on complaints prevention.
- Eagerness to learn and improve, good listener, conscientious.
- Meet commitments made to external and internal customers.
- High level of planning and organizational skills.
- Focus on restoring customer faith in the HPI Brand.
- MS Office applications
- Knowledge of CS Delivery tools
Education (degree) required
- High School Diploma or higher
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Back to top