Customer Quality Engineer - Instant Ink
This position is within the Quality organization of HP's Home Printing Solutions business, with a dedicated focus on Instant Ink. HP Instant Ink is a worldwide subscription-based business model that is designed to transform the global inkjet market by addressing the #1 pain point consumers have with printing: the cost of ink. An innovative service model, Instant Ink represents one of the key strategic priorities for HP's consumer printing business, and provides the opportunity to be part of a growth-driven, entrepreneurial culture where you have the potential to directly influence and impact critical business growth.
This position will be responsible for managing service and/or product quality issues for enrolling or enrolled Instant Ink customers in the EMEA region. The primary goal is to achieve balance between customer satisfaction, retention, and service costs. This individual will work closely with regional Customer Support teams, the Instant Ink team, and HPS Quality teams to manage service-related and/or customer experience issues originating from active Instant Ink support channels.
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional teams to achieve quality goals for Instant Ink
- Lead data gathering and insights generation efforts to identify and resolve in-region service quality and customer experience issues
- Develop and report/present holistic and detailed analyses of product quality trends and issue paretos
- Translate/interpret customer field signals into initial first level root cause analysis and identify key partners to drive to root cause
- Assess, prioritize, and ensure issue resolution, working closely both with regional & WW Support, Operations, and Quality teams as required
- Garner learnings from current service issue resolution, and feed forward to future programs
- Provide regular updates to partners and management on service & experience performance
- Advocate for the Voice of the Customer into the Design Center (GBU)
- Create and maintain appropriate customer-facing self-assist and agent training documentation
- Lead projects and project teams as-required on specific strategic or improvement-related initiatives
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top