Customer Program Manager- Colorado
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Manages customer project delivery.
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section.
- Small to medium /straightforward/ local scope.
- Low risk Straightforward legal and commercial issues.
- Manages project financials including P&L.
- Meets or exceeds SOAR approved budgets.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to HPS management.
- Manages business development.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project.
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for small straightforward opportunities.
- Acts as opportunity manager for low risk deals.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages first level to mid-level client delivery relationships.
- Frequently epresents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages project team.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 7 people.
- Encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides performance feedback for team members.
Education and Experience Required:
First Level University degree 3 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of key HP Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Understands project management methods.
- Participates in the HP PM Professions community.
- On a development plan leading to higher PM skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top