Customer Onboarding Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Leads team effort of individual contributors to resolve moderately complex issues.
- Acts as a first point of contact for "top-tier" customer accounts with high complexity, coordinating support on a broad range of daily operational matters.
- Develops and manages workflow solution pilots with customers, cross functional HP team members, and vendors as needed
- Resolves high impact operational issues onboarding new workflow solutions with customers
- Coordinates with or leads other functions and organizations to resolve onboarding and change management issues as they relate to customer support.
- Champions specialized workflow solution(s) such as field service and trains other team members.
- Spearheads efforts to optimize current processes, often collaborating with other groups within HP to improve day-to-day activities.
- Represents team as a subject matter expert on complex internal processes to other functions and organizations.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Field Service vertical industry knowledge.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced communication skills with ability to convey high impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to peers and management within and outside of HP. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Advanced understanding of highly complex internal operational issues (e.g., opportunities to improve current processes).
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of the end-to-end process for customer onboarding and change management.
- Advanced teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to structure and apply advanced organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top