Customer Experience Specialist
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
- Current Product Support
- Manage overall product quality and work with CA partners to ensure warranty performance meets budget.
- Manage escalations, customer top complaints, SWAT issues, emerging issues, etc. to drive quality and Total Customer Experience (TCE) improvement, by leading teams made from various engineering and customer facing support teams.
- Manage social media ratings and customer pain points, to improve customer experience and strengthen HP brand.
- Evaluate issue exposure, severity, customer experience, and business impact, based on information from worldwide sources such as call, repair, social media, TCE data, etc.
- Analyze customer experience data to understand LES TCE improvement opportunities
- Make support decisions that balance customer experience with shareholder equity.
- Communicate product support knowledge to region support teams and field support providers
- Work with future product team, to ensure customer experience feedback is incorporated in future product support strategies
- Drive ad-hoc initiatives to improve quality or customer experience. Evaluate usage and service feasibility and business impact for ad-hoc investigations.
- New Product Development Support
- Understand current product quality issues and customer experience concerns, feedback to NPI programs and drive for improvement.
- Strong engagement with R&D to push quality improvement and TCE improvement. Review plan and results of tests at various product development stage, actively involved in Beta/Delta programs to raise customer and service concerns, and drive fix and improvements, to ensure no major customer risk release into the field.
- Setup and align aggressive warranty goals with R&D and other stakeholders. Provide warranty projection and customer experience evaluation for product in PMT at every checkpoint and in SPAR cycle.
- Lead support readiness team to prepare and deliver New Product training to region support teams and internal current product support partners timely and in effective manner to fully prepare the support teams to support the product after launch
Required Skills and Experience Includes:
- Strong English and Mandarin communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrated strong understanding of product delivery lifecycles.
- Demonstrated project management and leadership skills.
- Always accountable and passion for customer.
- Technical knowledge of SW/FW/HW of IT products. Printer related knowledge is preferred.
- Must be capable of working well in a team environment with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a large number of tasks at once.
- 3+ year's applicable experience.
Back to top