Customer Experience Professional
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
This is a unique opportunity to join as Customer Experience Professional a multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to change the concept of Customer Experience. We are laser focused to provide customer experience that amazes. We are a lean, flat and experimental team combining science and engineering to identify and inject high-value insights into HP Inc processes at their point of highest impact.
- You will lead customer experience programs focusing on feedback obtained from our Tier 1 accounts through management of the Account Relationship Assessment (ARA) program. You will engage sales organizations at WW and regional levels to engage Account General Managers to participate in the program on an annual basis. Using your analytical skills, you will generate insights at individual account level and at macro levels such as countries, regions, industry segments and business units. You will directly manage the customer experience research vendors utilizing your project management and negotiation skills.
- Additionally, you will lead surveys covering a range of topics on customer and competitive loyalty across all customer engagement experience with the company, products and services. The objective of these research initiatives is to measure customer satisfaction and loyalty, gain deeper understanding of the underlying drivers, and provide insights that will help to optimize the company's strategies and planning to effectively execute and deliver excellent customer experience and lead in customer loyalty.
- You will advocate, evangelize and build data-fueled INSIGHTS that help improve our customers' experience.
- You will work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact customer experience insights across HP business areas.
- Master degree is preferred - Master of Science in Survey Methodology is most preferred
- Bachelor's degree required with 2+ years of work experience in quality and / or Customer Experience
- Proven knowledge and experience in customer experience research and analytics/reporting (primary skill)
- Experienced with survey methodology as well as on sociology, psychology, statistics, and data science.
- Excellent project management skills and proven track record in managing complex projects
- Demonstrated analytical abilities to think laterally, and navigate quickly through a broad range of subject matters
- Mastering telling a story with data techniques
- Working knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI and Qlikview
- Extensive experience solving business problems using text analytics approaches
- Strong MS Office Skills & MS Project (preferred)
Behavioral / Team skills
You are passionate about asking and answering questions and you are able to communicate that passion to your colleagues and internal customers
You enjoy working in a global team with flexible working time.
You have a personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
You demonstrate leadership and strong focus on execution.
Your analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills are excellent. You are very familiar with project management methodologies.
You know that it is all about telling a story with data; you are known for your communication (written/verbal) skills, including logically structuring, and delivering presentations.
You find it easy to convey concepts and present information/solutions to various levels of the organization. You build strong relationships among peers, internal partners, external constituents and decision makers to enable progress.
Back to top