Customer Experience Product Improvement Program Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Driving great customer experiences requires asking, listening, learning and analyzing customer feedback to determine which investments will yield the biggest customer wins.We are currently in search of a Customer Experience Product Manager with 5 years' experience analyzing customer feedback, calculating benefit, prioritizing and driving action.The right candidate will possess an uncanny ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative feedback and connect it with other disparate data sources to yield product and service recommendations that drive leading customer experiences.You are likely a conglomeration of a customer advocate, data geek and aspiring detective.
As a Customer Experience Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing insights and actions that improve customer experiences for HP's commercial device portfolio.You will find new ways to collect customer feedback, develop models that yield the best product and service enhancement opportunities and work with technical resources to automate the output.You will own the relationship with all commercial product teams and develop a regular cadence for frequent engagement to communicate opportunities and validate results.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at HP. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Responsibilities & Performance Profile
- Champion improvement of HP commercial products by analyzing customer feedback and driving actions.
- Squash the status quo.Look at how things are done today and drive improvements to the way we collect quality customer feedback.
- Inspire teams to revolutionize products and experiences.Drive change through passion backed by solid business metrics.Help make the ordinary, extraordinary.
- Influence leaders and peers.Build momentum by recruiting others to join the cause.Represent the customer experience as the key to loyalty and continued growth.
- Do more with less.Drive standardization and automation to yield expansive, yet consistent, results across the entire personal systems portfolio.
- Exude empathy for customers.Speak with end customers, read customer comments, listen to customer interactions and inquire about customer pain points.Make positive changes that yield better customer outcomes.
- Assume, and partner on, accountability for success.You will ultimately be responsible for driving positive outcomes.
- Be persuasive and rally the crowd.Build data and business cases that help articulate your strategic direction.Achieve alignment with individuals, groups and executives to drive results.
- Measure and communicate results.For each action, determine how we will measure success and validate the benefit of that action.
- Be kind.Work as a partner whom practices high ethical standards.Be responsible, honest and work with unquestionable integrity.
- Five years of customer insights, market research and/or product management experience.
- BS/BA degree.
- Demonstrable success of driving positive change based on data.
- Acumen for building business cases and feature prioritization based on price/value analysis.
- Exceptional communication and professional relationship building skills across disparate teams.
- Solid understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and when to use both.
- Ability to converse it both marketing and IT speak to drive reporting automation.
- Outstanding presenter and storyteller that can tailor a message of which improvements to make based on customer data.
- MBA preferred or comparable career experience.
- Experience of leading conjoint, regression and cluster analysis projects to identify key business drivers is a plus.
Back to top