Customer Experience Lead (Attrition)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Leads multiple project teams of other designers and internal and outsourced partners responsible for all stages of user experience design and development for a portfolio of complex products and platforms, including experience/information architecture, validation, and specifications.
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced partners on user experience design and development.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with user experience design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and user experience.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall user experience design leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and design language into projects and activities in the user experience design organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Design, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, or
- Typically 6-10 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Broad experience with application of design theories, principles, and concepts to a portfolio of multiple information technology and consumer products and services designs.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Broad understanding and experience in designing and implementing research and data collection plans for user experience testing and acceptance.
- Reviewing and evaluating designs for alignment with overall product architecture; recommending and implementing changes to designs and technology to improve product quality and overall user experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate user experience data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Back to top