Customer Experience Engineering Lead
Supplies Aftermarket Programs Customer Experience Lead
The Supplies Customer Experience and Aftermarket Insights teams primary function is to develop a deep understanding of our customers and their use of our inkjet supplies products, to continuously improve their experiences while simultaneously contributing to business results. We do this by listening to and analyzing direct and indirect feedback from our installed base customers. We advocate for the needs of our customers during the development of future aftermarket supplies programs by deriving and communicating insights from this diverse range of sources. Partnering with the supplies business development function we also use these insights in conjunction with other business data to investigate and identify potential revenue generating supplies aftermarket programs.
- Assure the customer and support experience of proposed aftermarket installed base supplies revenue growth programs
- Develop appropriate customer feedback reporting strategies for plan of record aftermarket installed base supplies revenue growth programs
- Analyze customer feedback data to develop insights into customer behaviors and influencers.
- Integrate customer feedback insights with other data sources (competitive, market and business) to evaluate aftermarket supplies revenue growth opportunities
- Communicate insights to senior management, securing resources for action plans and reporting resulting impact.
- Regularly review customer feedback reporting systems with Customer Data Insights partners to assure their fitness for use for the purposes of deriving supplies aftermarket insights.
- Partner with Supplies Business Development (SBD) Security strategy team and Security Test validation team to understand supplies security features and assess their implications to an end user experience
- Consult with relevant segment customer support managers and CS organization where necessary, to assess implications to the supplies support experience
- Communicate technical security features in a non-technical manner with an emphasis on end user experiences
- Advocate for supportability requirements to be incorporated into supplies security features by SBD Security strategy team
Keyword: Engineer, firmware, software
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top