Customer Experience Engineer - Graduate Role
Provide remote 2nd Level technical hardware or software support for Commercial LaserJet and Ink (Page Wide Array) product to the Contact Centers, Field technicians and to HP customers. This support engineer is required to apply portfolio-wide knowledge to deliver prompt resolutions on complex / critical problems and work across the value chain to prevent problem reoccurrence.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide quality solutions for customer issues related to Commercial LaserJet and Ink Printers (Page Wide Array) hardware and/or software.
- Set clear expectations and commitments during the investigation and resolution phases, then drive action plans
- Provide timely and proactive updates to customers, Field Technicians, Contact Centers and team members.
- Elevate cases to next level ATS support as required by conveying case information in a concise and complete way.
- Document the problem resolution to allow for future reference in Knowledge Database.
- Provide consulting services for Contact Center and Field technicians as required.
- Prepare for rollout/NPI of new product/services within defined technical areas.
- 100% ownership of the cases received and driving it until resolution.
- Understand the criticality of cases, how to prioritize these cases in existing workload and meets initial response time as defined in Service Level Agreements.
- Deliver training to partners.
- Perform Analytics to determine issue and response trends to drive prioritized resolution investment.
- Prevent future occurrence by driving service response and/or communication of design fix requirements.
Key Performance Indicators
- Response time and case turnaround time
- Proactive customer care and communication
- Feedback from customers (internal and External), peers, managers.
- Quality Knowledge Database documents that are re-utilized by other engineers.
- Case elevation within set standards of support model.
- Performs within the Productivity Measure of the team (scorecard).
- Education/Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Engineering degree or equivalent or 3-5 years of experience in troubleshooting print hardware, software, or system issues while supporting customer facing and onsite support environment.
Qualifications - Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive support/backlog management before cases are elevated to next level.
- Basic project management, communication, and analytical skills. Lead cross-functional team members or small programs/projects.
- Ability to provide thoughtful analysis of complex ideas/cases; develop and support main points with logically sound reasons and well-chosen examples
- Understanding of the business and organization to engage in quality programs with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision- making process.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers.
- Identify process/technical knowledge gaps in the organization & contribute to process change implementation.
- Check & Disseminate Technical information to partners.
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools
- Superior customer service skills
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience, knowledge and resolution ability.
- Ability to solve and document solutions for usage of other technicians and customers
- Ability to lead resolution activities with escalated customers.
Back to top