Customer Engagement Manager
HP, born in a garage and gone global, is looking for a Customer Engagement Manager for the office in Belgium.
In this role you will be responsible to provide excellent customer service in the Benelux. Your goal is to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retentions. You are part of the greater Western Europe support team and maintain intensive contact with the local sales department and some end customers. You ensure that all departments and / or parts operate as a whole for Belux, where you support the customer care operation within the organization.
Your main responsibilities are to Improve customer service experience, create customer engagement and facilitate organic growth. Its required to take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution by cooperating with the internal teams and organizations.
You will keep accurate records and documentation of the customer service actions and discussions so that we can analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
typical likely activities on a day to day basis:
- providing help and advice to customers using your organization's products or services
- communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, and face-to-face
- investigating and solving customers' issues, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants, by elevating to the second line, escalation teams or other internal teams and following up on the resolution path, while keeping the customer and stakeholders informed.
- keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service you are providing
- providing feedback to improve customer service experience
- learning about your organization's products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- 1-3 years working experience as a customer service manager is a plus
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Fluent in English
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Degree in IT
This role comes with a temporary contract to start with, with the intention to move into a permanent role as a next step.
If you think this role suits you and your ambition please do get in touch with us. We would love to hear from you.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, personal systems, software, services and IT infrastructure, HP delivers solutions for customers' most complex challenges in every region of the world. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at hp.com
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top