Customer Engagement Management Advisor
This role is a Customer Engagement Management Advisor II within the US Consumer Printing Order Management team. Our charter is to deliver Total Partner Experience through process efficiencies, internal/external collaboration, teamwork and process knowledge while contributing to HP's financial goals.
- Responsible for Total Order to Cash Cycle (Order entry to Invoicing)
- Utilize track-n-trace as a competitive advantage to meet customer RDD requirements
- Work with Credit and Collections for Invoicing- Post Delivery
- Partnership with Retail Partners in all aspects of Order Management
- Face of Customer for Retail Partners (such as Office Depot)
- Partner with Contracts/GTS/Credit to meet/exceed customer requirements
- Partner with SC and Logistics Network to meet/exceed customer requirements
- OM Compliance- SOX, SAB101, SOD, Records Retention
Key metrics supported:
Clean order rate
% of fallouts resolved on-time
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Intermediate communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Intermediate understanding of moderately complex internal operational issues.
- Developed problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
- Developing knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Ability to structure and apply developed organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
Back to top