Customer Engagement Management
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Acts as a first point of contact for regular, on- going customer accounts on daily operational matters.
- Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g., order status, returns, and deliveries, invoicing, returns, and financial post-sales programs).
- Collaborates with other functions and organizations to resolve issues (e.g., sales teams, supply chain, logistics) as they relate to customer support.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills with ability to convey low to medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
- Basic knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
- Ability to structure and apply basic organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top