Customer Engagement Center Agent
The Customer Engagement Center Agent will be part of the EMEA customer support delivery, and more specifically within the Field Delivery Customer Engagement Center. The Customer Engagement Center Agent manages currently open problems which encountered kinds of exceptions to the standard process flow. Responsible for proper E2E handling and monitoring of all assigned exception cases (called duty cases). Interfaces with customers and other functions within HP Inc. with reference to Customer issues. will provide effective and timely support to HP customers for exception cases. She/he is responsible for the proper handling of customer support cases in scope for the team, in compliance with all processes and work instructions; liaises with customers and other functions within HP with reference to Customer issues.
- Exception Case management
- Take coordination ownership of customer cases highlighted as exception using appropriate tools & reports.
- Coordinate the internal/external resources in a proper manner to seek for customer case resolution. Monitor and own the overall service event to its completion.
- Record exception case progress and status as per defined system procedure. Keep case documentation as per requirements
- Interact with Material Exception team, Call centers mentors, Customer escalation teams, Advanced technical Specialist, and many other relevant internal resources.
- Timely elevate and/or escalate complex issues. Work on customer's escalations and follow up till resolution
- Manage multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Customer interaction and proactive communication
- Keep Customers Informed on case development status, and as soon as case is identified as exception case. Provide information to solve customer problem for customer satisfaction. Interact with the Customer to identify the best possible Customer solution depending on issue needs and available alternatives.
- Review / Accept customer feedback related to customer case management. If necessary initiate Senior Agent/Manager.
- Process improvement and documentation
- Provides regular and clear daily and monthly reporting
- Participate in process or quality improvement trainings.
- Provide feedback to the Management for his/her daily tasks. Focus on the achievement of team goals for operational excellence
- Meet the required quality/quantity of production work in accordance to the team targets
Education and Experience Required:
- High School/ Bachelor/ Master Degree
- Professional experience: At least two years as Call center, Response Center, escalation center Agent or a relevant experience in a similar environment
- Written and verbal fluency in our business environnent: English
- Written and verbal fluency in the main customer support language: German.
- Written and verbal fluency in add'l customer support language: Dutch is a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent customer skills, courteous, assertive, and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Positive attitude towards team members, customers and partners. Encourages outstanding team morale and maintains highest ethical standards
- Capable of being self-managed, be a team player, quality conscious, efficient, flexible and be eager to share and acquire knowledge
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, Root Cause Analysis
- Exceptional Case Handling
- Basic Presentation Skills
- Time management skills and working with tough deadlines
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to handle difficult customers
Technical skills (procedures and documents the employee has to be acquainted with):
- PGUs Product Lines Advanced Knowledge
- Case Handling/Tools/Processes
- Basic technical skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Business Processes (Customer Support process flows,/ internal&external Resource Management/Escalation)
- Good computer literacy - (MS Office)
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HP may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HP. HP can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top