Customer Business Development & Supplies Manager MCA South
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization?s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Serves as the expert to the partner for a wide range of extremely complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Integrates HP offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions; May be brought in by partner to sell HP brand to end customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth
- Leverages partner solution stacks, partner intellectual property, and other capabilities (off-shore/near shore, etc.) to broaden the HP footprint in targeted industries and/or customers.
- Achieves assigned quota for HP products, services and software
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and directing, a team of selling professionals.
- Grow HP business overall and HP's share of business by developing deep strategic relationships with partners.
- Creates, fills-in and manages HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Actively engages HP resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long- term business opportunities for HP.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making HP investments in the partner.
- Works with largest partners accounts with a high strategic value or high risk to HP.
- Ensures that partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing partners on behalf of HP.
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top