Customer Assurance Product Manager
This position as a Customer Assurance Product Manager will have the primary role to take over current product management processes and escalations for one of our products segments. Main responsibilities:
- Support regional delivery teams by managing technical escalations to GBU that were not resolved by the service teams, looking for the quickest Time to Response. This involves providing high technical troubleshooting knowledge thru engagement with the rest of the CPE team to accelerate issue resolution.
- Setup and improve the processes to capture customer issues, providing a customer impact assessment for each problem and enabling a fast understanding of product failures. Lead the Voice of the Customer process to ensure current products are continuously improved and to ensure this feedback is captured for the design of future products.
- Lead the deployment of product hardware & firmware fixes & updates to the field with the objective of mitigating customer and warranty impact of product issues and improving customer experience.
- Technical communication to service & sales communities. Keep the training content and the product technical information updated.
- Drive product quality metrics & warranty data analysis as part of the product improvement exercise and to drive down warranty costs. This includes deep dive data analysis on warranty costs including spare parts consumption and service hours to identify warranty drainers and drive plans to correct and resolve them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top