Customer Assurance Internship
Customer Assurance Internship (LF Production)
The CA (Customer Assurance) team is part of LFpro ( Large Format Production) , a growing business with a dynamic HP portfolio targeting Print Service Providers in the low/mid volume industrial printing markets. HP LFpro printers include widths in the range of 54'' to 126'' and use the Latex & UV inks technologies, providing versatile solutions on a wide range of flexible and rigid media.
CA, reporting to the LFPro Operations function, is responsible for managing product post sales service & support. The focus is set in continuously enhance customers experience and in warranty costs reduction, through product improvement, a strong serviceability strategy, the services portfolio rationalization and the optimization of the different support models.
CA charter includes among many other things, diligent management of new product development, warranty and support expenses incurred from the organization operations.
The Customer Assurance internship position role will be dual. On one side, he/she will lead the development of a more robust cost management process within the team so that we have better predictability and day to day cost management. The process scope will have to include the control of all open requested services to external service providers, the internal cost control for product development but also it will have to link to the HP internal financial monthly and quarter end close processes. A to-be-designed monthly reporting will also be part of the project development. On the other side, while the project is developed, a day to day cost control within existing process will be part of the daily tasks.
Cost control management
- Through training, understanding of the current internal cost mgmt. process as well as understanding of the financial month end close and quarter end close processes, Warranty cost, Transfer to Regions and budget build up.
- Close relationship with the different LF Production teams as well as with our finance counterpart.
- Project development for a better cost control process (daily, monthly and quarterly) and associated reporting needs.
- Support the CA team on Wty cost management tasks, Long Term forecasting, Interlock exercise…etc.
- Opportunistically, depending on bandwidth, to support the team on one-time requests.
- Leadership/Autonomy. Ability to self-manage assigned tasks with independence.
- Currently studying the Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration or Economics degree.
- Fluent in English: Ability to have phone calls with work colleagues in English
- Analytical and data management skills: ability to manage big amounts of data, define metrics to track trends & costs, identify warranty drainers and define correction activities linked with the service & Support performance efficiencies.
- Team player: Ability to build interpersonal relationships with partners across GBU departments and other HP organizations Worldwide; Positive & constructive attitude in front of problems. Effective collaboration across teams and within the team.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top