Customer and Sales Catalog Specialist - French & English
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP Inc is a market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
We're looking for proactive & self-driven colleagues, who want to have a direct impact on the HP Inc corporate customer relationship, managing with high level of expertise our customer B2B ecommerce platform, ensuring order intake readiness.
If you are passionate about virtual PC configuration, eCommerce, strong partnership with our amazing Sales teams and our corporate customers, join us in for an exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment.
Our team is dynamic, highly adaptable, diverse and always willing to do their best and sustain their business & partners. You'd love it here!
Your role in a nutshell
The Customer & Sales Support Manager (shorten CSSM) works within a European, multicultural and fast-moving business environment, supporting Sales Operations, Business Units (shorten BU) and Sales Force within the area of Catalogue Management and Maintenance. He/she is located in the EMEA Direct Operations team and has a wide variety of responsibilities, including but not limited to the following:
- Ecommerce - Catalogue Deployment & Maintenance
- Design of Product Offering & Product/Pricing Consultancy for Sales teams
- Customer support and communication
- Metrics control and Reporting
Your main activities
- Key contact for the Sales organization for Customer E-Catalogue and Portal related matters.
- Provide B2B solution consultancy.
- Guide Sales and implement optimal catalogue structure.
- Drive Catalogue setup & maintenance in line with Sales and Customer requirements.
- Implement catalogue product offering via virtual PC configuration
- Setup simplified deals. Setup users and user access.
- Manages standard and simplified deal setup.
- Provide customized portal training.
- Provides guidance for Back Office teams with which a direct relation exists.
- Supporting ongoing strategic projects by implementing, reporting and providing feedback.
What we're looking for:
A strong collaborator with:
- self-driven individual with high sense of ownership, able to work independently
- able to understand complex business setup; challenge status quo processes
- passion for virtual PC hardware configuration & consultancy
- excellent French and English
- excellent customer focus
- excellent work-ethic; able to instil reliability, in remote environments, and position themselves as a reliable business partner
- ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- proven problem-solving skills
An excellent Customer and Sales Support Manager with:
- Strong communication skills at any internal hierarchy levels as well as with customers/partners
- Excellent time management
- Problems identification and strategic thinking. Solution oriented.
- Bachelor degree or in course of obtaining.
- Typically 2-3 years work experience in Sales Operations, Supply Chain and Exposure to/familiarity with e-commerce platforms/virtual PC hardware config"e is preferred
Personal & professional development
- We support your development in a friendly & open-minded environment, to help you maximize your potential and reach high performance levels
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
Our work environment:
- Great team diversity, friendly colleagues and supportive leaders, all of which makes working with us a great experience
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home incentives
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card, hot coffee & tea
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Back to top