Customer Account Operations Manager
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Manages the operational business relationship of large accounts, often with global/regional reach; serves on account team, providing operational perspectives.
- Plans and leads business analyses and provides recommendations to sales teams and business units.
- Acts as a point of escalation and collaborates with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues of high complexity, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Represents the customer/partner needs and provides business requirements to projects of high complexity, and conducts post-project evaluations.
- Prepares and runs operational performance reviews with the customer/partner and drives improvement plans.
- Consults and advises on operational matters of high complexity to internal clients up to the Director level.
- Proactively communicates operational process changes to customers/partners and internal clients; drives the implementation phase.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of related experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience supporting
- global/regional accounts or large, complex domestic accounts.
- Project management experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Excellent Leadership, negotiation and influence skills.
- In-depth understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with external customers/partners up to the Director level.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Proven ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top