Customer Account Operation Manager with German
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Clarifies customer request and provides operational consultancy and resolution on region specific requirements
- Extracts and preworks asset data for each lease block
- Reconciliation of BMW order report (expected Returns) with HPs Order Report to check if the ordered Qty is matching (on country level)
- Reconciliation BMW Return Forecast (order report) with HP FS database (e.g. Contracts which might be Direct Leasing without reference o the PC contract, no existing contract and BMW ordered via Partner, etc.)
- Plans and leads analyses of asset returns and provides recommendation to sales and business teams
- Acts as a point of escalation for the assett return process and collaborates with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues of high complexity
- Represents the customer needs and provides business requirements of high complexity
- Engages with 3rd Parties and HPFS and consults business up to VP level
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
- Typically 1-2 years of experience supporting large accounts.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and German language.
- Developing consulting, negotiation and influence skills.
- Solid understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Superior research and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
- Proven ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain good relationships with external customers/partners on peer level and one level above
- Basic financial and business acumen.
- Ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top