Current Business Manager
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
Responsabilities include but are not limited to:
- Quote to Cash Accountability (coordination with SC, Services, back office, GBU…) for revenue recognition. Including but not limited to:
- Support sales executive on deal configuration and ART completion
- Coordinate financing with HPFS or 3rd Party Financing companies
- Coordinate delivery and installation
- Invoicing & Revenue recognition
- Build Deal Plans and manage each sale as a Project with defined timelines. Provide analysis on deviations
- Early flag of potential issues that could prevent revenue recognition
- Own Current Quarter Forecast Process. Including but not limited to:
- Ensure SFDC is correctly maintained by Sales Executives
- Lead weekly and monthly installation and funnel reviews. Follow up on action items
- Push for PO signature dates and advanced revenue recognition
- Responsibility for all client A/R and bad debtors. Provide all data and analysis
- Support account managers in resolving/negotiating TCE/service/supplies disputes, bring to a satisfactory conclusion
- Back up to Country Manager for: Forecast calls, management meetings, EMEA level activities as required
- Act as an expert in all tools and process for his/her region for the entire Indigo/PWP organization (ART, approval process, forecast, SFDC, credit note issuance, invoicing…)
- Ensure compliance to processes and policies and escalate accordingly
- New partner on boarding if applicable
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Processes
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- English fluent and additional European Languages like: Dutch, Italian or French
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management, functional disciplines and external customers and partners
- Demonstrated business acumen, understanding of organizational strategy, and successful experience managing all aspects of cross-business unit program, including communicating with internal and external stakeholders and directing matrixed team and resources.
- Ability to effectively communicate program management architectures, plans, proposals, and results
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top