CS Supply-Chain EMEA senior financial analyst
What do we offer:
- Business Support role
- Work in dynamic organization
- Independent role with opportunities to grow
- Become part of already existing strong team in Barcelona, Grenoble, and Bangalore
- Opportunity to develop networking by establishing relationships with operations, category, planning, and finance team
- Perform MEC activities; provide support on Budget, regular periodic forecast process, answer Business and Delivery requests with necessary cost analysis according to the established timelines (calendar, consolidation, variance analysis, communication with EMEA, deployment to lower level);
- Control and maintain spending level of CS EMEA Cost through the necessary Journal Entries (corrections, accruals postings, cost allocation, etc.) during the month end closure, based on customer request and on employee's own judgment
- Provide explanations (narratives, bridges, comments), considering cost and residual results, to customer related to costs of sales differences between Budget, Forecast (Flash) and Actual with respective timelines;
- Prepare monthly financial performance package to business management with necessary recommendations
- Support business with analysis and validation of Value Capture/ savings
- Be part of meeting with the business partners and provide feedback on the cost trend based on the prior performed analysis
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong leadership skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top