CS America PS Quality Program Manager
CSS Americas is embarking on a vision to provide our customers with the most delighted support experience. We are seeking a program manager to drive continuous improvement to product and delivery quality through end-to-end accountability.
As Quality Program Manager, will be responsible for driving early quality issues detection, field resolution, and preventive measure for hardware quality issues across the entire lifecycle of the product. This individual will help characterize and drive product and process improvements for the
consumer and commercial personal system products tied to AIR & sNPS.
- To analyze, evaluate and implement solutions that solve business problems in a Personal System environment to meet customers' needs.
- To give in-depth presentations on analysis performed on HP Personal System products quality issues
- Identify root cause and drive resolution to top issues in new products, current products and processes.
- Liaison to GBU customer satisfaction team on top issues, solutions, and escalations for one or more product lines or platforms.
- Participate and lead cross functional project teams to monitor and improve performance of AIR/NMU/RR/NFF and Re-Service rates
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Acts as a project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Strong data analytic capabilities proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Experienced in developing business models and proven ability to manage large data sets.
- Typically, 4-6 years' experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and Spanish; Portuguese preferred.
- Excellent understanding of PC products, technologies, Operating Systems, Architectures, networking and related topics.
- Strong engineering & troubleshooting skills, technical service and support experience.
- Capable of analyzing complex problems along with large amounts of distributed data and deriving meaningful and actionable conclusions.
- Ability to collaborate across geographies.
- Level expert on Excel and macros, and programming & databases management preferred.
- Leadership qualities: Sense of urgency, highly accountable, passion for customers, highly capable and innovative, and team player.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top