CS America PS Quality Program Manager
- To analyze, evaluate and implement solutions that solve business problems in a Personal System environment to meet customers' needs.
- To give in-depth presentations on analysis performed on HP Personal System products quality issues
- Identify root cause and drive resolution to top issues in new products, current products and processes.
- Manages the RDR process of the products ensuring the deadlines are achieved and day-to-day functions of the program and related projects take place as required.
- Liaison to GBU customer satisfaction team on top issues, solutions, and escalations for one or more product lines or platforms.
- Participate and lead cross functional project teams to monitor and improve performance of AIR/NMU/RR/Re-Service rates
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Acts as a project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Strong data analytic capabilities proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Experienced in developing business models and proven ability to manage large data sets.
- Typically, 4-6 years' experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and Spanish; Portuguese preferred.
- Excellent understanding of PC products, technologies, Operating Systems, Architectures, networking and related topics.
- • Strong engineering & troubleshooting skills, technical service and support experience.
- • Capable of analyzing complex problems along with large amounts of distributed data and deriving meaningful and actionable conclusions.
- Ability to collaborate across geographies.
- Level expert on Excel and macros, and programming & databases management preferred.
- Prefer familiarity with HP Financial internal data systems WMS & WARF.
- Leadership qualities: Sense of urgency, highly accountable, passion for customers, highly capable and innovative, and team player.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top