Credit Analyst GSB EMEA
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Our Credit and Collections team is growing quality of impact! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions - Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of services at HP.
Applies advanced level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Analyzes and recommends customer credit limits based upon credit scores.
- Investigates potential credit fraud and works closely with internal security and business partners to resolve.
- Resolves credit issues independently.
- Negotiates down payment with customers and HP sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
- Analyzes and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
- Resolves disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
- Recognizes trends for non- payment and resolves issues by engaging internal partners.
- Initiates the dispute resolution process with internal HP partners and follows issue and ensures resolution for HP and customer.
- Analyzes at-risk customers and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in collection.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Intermediate written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Intermediate accounting knowledge.
- Intermediate problem solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Intermediate prioritization skills.
- Basic understanding of risk mitigation tools.
- Intermediate understanding of HP's order management process.
- Intermediate understanding of HP's dispute management process.
- Intermediate understanding of collection processes and financial concepts.
- Intermediate influence skills.
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Back to top