Country HR Support / Mexico City
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the World's Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, HP has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal. HP was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development.
This person will be the sole team member of HR Global Services located in Mexico City. They will provide HR support including hire through retire related activities. Requires the ability to work independently, remote from the rest of the HRGS Team, but able to collaborate with other local HR Team members to ensure all HR tasks are completed timely and with a strong focus on creating a positive employee experience.
Must be able to keep timely and accurate records, and use HR and related systems to accomplish daily tasks, including Outlook, MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and MSWord), as well as Workday (HR System) and MS Dynamics (case ticketing system). Prior knowledge of Workday and MS Dynamics are a plus, but not required, however, some exposure and usage of similar systems is required.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-5 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Developed general HR knowledge.
- Good communications skills. (Spanish and English)
- Strong organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Strong customer orientation and customer-centered mindset.
- Ability to use HR tools, systems and applications (Workday and MS Dynamics or similar system knowledge is required)
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and with guidance on more complex issues and decisions.
Back to top