Costing Financial Analyst
This role will be part of the HP Inc. Customer Support Finance Organization. The key responsibility will be to set the standards for cost of a product spare parts. Function will have EMEA regional scope mainly across printing & pc business lines.
- Focus on product spare parts cost for EMEA region
- Provides standard to moderately complex financial support that is either transactional or analytical for a HP Inc., customer support inventory costing.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure basic financial costing analysis needs are met.
- Handles moderately complex business issues on a routine basis.
- Provides analytic support to business initiatives as requested.
- Develops a deeper understanding of HP's financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
- Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business, typically interacting with managers.
- University or Bachelor in accounting or business recommended or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of hands on experience working as a financial analyst.
- 2-5 years of financial & cost accounting experience (preferred).
- 2-5 years of strong database & accounting skills.
- Good understanding of accounting processes and principles.
- Good communication, attitude and presentation skills required.
- Strong relationships attributes working with Mid-Level or Senior Level management.
- Early Career Candidates are also welcome
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theaters and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top