Costing Analyst for Printing Americas
HP is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the World's Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, HP has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal. HP was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development.
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
This analyst will focus on the custom process of printing AMS costing.
- Supports the AMS operation for Printing products related to Cost and Product Set up
- Performs data extraction and narratives for costing changes.
- Handles financial business issues related to operations issues.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives
- Develops an understanding of HP's financial processes and a working knowledge of the business.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel). Excel is a most.
- Good communication skills. Advanced English is a most.
- Good teamwork skills.
Back to top