Corporate Tax Specialist
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Assistance in preparation and finalization of local corporate tax compliances like income tax returns, transfer pricing documents etc.
- Handling various internal reporting requirements such as managing cash tax forecast, Accruals, Budgeting etc.,
- Handling local and US level tax provision requirements
- Internal co-ordination with other organizations in finalization of data for compliance/litigation and providing support for smooth closure of the same.
- Assisting the team in managing the income tax litigation.
- Providing support in handling income tax related matters for other countries like Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam etc.,
- Assist in priority projects in both the tax compliance and accounting areas.
- Analyze information and assists with planning opportunities to minimize tax liabilities.
- Work across different functions and levels within the organization.
- Providing technical advice on withholding tax matters and supporting business on various other day to day queries.
- Assistance in finalization of statutory financials and tax audit compliance
We are looking for an individual with:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 1-2 years of related experience in India corporate tax and international tax.
- Decent knowledge of professional accounting and financial reporting systems.
- Thorough knowledge of the income tax laws as they relate to corporations.
- Excellent communication, and influence skills.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong skill sets in preparation of Power Point Presentations and excellence in handling MS Excel.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top