Corporate Strategy Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
“We're building a company with the heart and energy of a startup and the brains and muscle of a Fortune 100 corporation." Dion Weisler, HP Inc. CEO.
HP focuses on Printing and Personal Systems related products and solutions. The separation enables us to focus our company assets and resources on our core businesses, growth opportunities and future while also being disciplined about delivering long-term shareholder value. The culture of innovation at HP Inc. has ensured that the company drives latest technological trends like 3D Printing, Immersive Computing.
HP Corporate Strategy continues to be at the forefront of defining winning and lasting plans for HP's businesses, working directly with Dion and his leadership team. The Corporate Strategy team is led by HP's Chief Strategy officer and a team of seasoned strategy executives, with whom you will have the opportunity to work on high profile initiatives that help HP deliver game-changing results.
This team of strategy professionals is widely respected across HP and regarded as a seeding ground for HP's future leaders. We work as a 'meritocracy' that appeals to, and rewards, high achievers. Your success paves the way for a rewarding career within Corporate Strategy or entry into one of HP's businesses, as your network of contacts becomes the "who's-who" across HP's executive ranks.
We are looking for highly talented individuals with strong background in strategy consulting, corporate strategy or investment banking across our Corporate Strategy organization.
Lead and support HP initiatives spanning growth strategy and operational excellence by directly scoping, initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing strategy projects
Work directly with key senior executives to manage and participate in both corporate-led and business unit-led project teams
Deliver data-driven insights to support actionable strategic direction, corporate prioritization, and strategy communications (e.g., management, Board, investors, etc.)
- Analyse industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance
- Work and lead in a team environment, both within the Corporate Strategy team and with business unit partners/stakeholders
- Work collaboratively across organizations to help secure commitment for cross-company efforts
- MBA or demonstrable equivalent Minimum 3-4 years post-MBA experience at a leading strategy consulting firm or in similar roles such as Corporate Strategy, Business Strategy
- Quantifiable results leading business strategy projects at a corporate level
- Demonstrable team leadership skills in a team setting where team members are not direct reports
- Solid references that can quantify results and leadership abilities within a Fortune 500 company
- Ability to make an immediate impact
- Expertise in information technology industry and other sectors in which HP competes
- Superior analytical and financial modelling skills, with ability to succinctly interpret data for executives
- Ability to focus subordinates to produce results
- Demonstrable ability to deliver results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Exceptional project management skills
- Superior communication (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top