Corporate Real Estate-Regional Business Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
CRE Regional Business Manager - AMS
Do you consider yourself a leader with a tenacious attitude? Are you someone who can “jump in” and contribute to a dynamic team environment? HP's Corporate Real Estate and Workplace Services (CREWS) group is seeking a Regional Business Manager for the Americas region to help innovate and expand on the team's overall success.
CREWS manages all of HP's global real estate assets and is responsible for planning and managing the real estate portfolio and for delivering a workplace experience that fosters HP culture of innovation and reinvention. The Regional Business Manager will report to the CREWS Americas Region Lead and is key in supporting the America's region as a strategic advisor for the regional leadership.
- Lead planning activities such as budgeting, business growth and regional strategy. Responsible for managing AMS end of life (EOL) capital plan. Responsible for developing a multi-year investment strategy for the AMS portfolio.
- Support the AMS regional team by providing reporting and analysis on financial and operational metrics.
- Support the AMS Delivery Head in a staff capacity. Responsible for running weekly staff calls, coordinating functional meetings with other CREWS areas, and organizing team F2F events.
- Act as liaison between AMS Delivery and other CREWS global functions (i.e. Project Management, Real Estate and Portfolio Strategy.
- Responsible for developing playbooks and procedures for major Delivery activities. Acts as a bridge across the “seams” with other CREWS functions.
- Understand the region, including key elements of the region such as business operations, projects, transactions, leases, budget and SLAs/KPIs (vendors)
- Act as the single point of contact to coordinate with other groups such as finance, IT, A/P, procurement, and HR.
- Lead and support regular Operational Reviews with leadership to provide insight into the region. Responsible for building executive level presentations of major CREWS initiatives. Meets quarterly with AMS Regional President.
- Lead and coordinate regional meetings including driving the agenda so focus is on strategic topics and action plans are communicated and followed through so that regional goals are met
- Prepare insightful analysis to enable decision-making and advise on trends, opportunities, issues and best practices
- Work with global teams, both within and outside of CREWS so that centralized processes are leveraged for consistency while accommodating for local nuances
- Work with regional managers to prepare and review regional metrics/scorecard
- Develop recommendations for regional managers for process improvements, lowering costs and improving service delivery
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree business, real estate or related discipline, Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a complex or global organization required with cross-functional interaction
- Impeccable presentation skills. Must be PowerPoint expert. Must be well versed in presentation visual design.
- Process improvement mindset and strong analytical skills required
- Must have superior writing skills, with extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including proficiency using presentation tools and developing clear, succinct and compelling content for executive-level audiences
- Strong multi-tasker an strategic thinker
- Ability and flexibility to work in multiple international time zones in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization
- Strong project/program management skills, well-organized and a planning mindset
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Positive, flexible and open-minded to change and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Back to top