Corporate Real Estate Program Manager Americas
Are you looking for an opportunity to drive transformation in a dynamic environment? HP's Corporate Real Estate and Workplace Services (CREWS) group is seeking a Corporate Real Estate Program Manager for the Americas (AMS) region to lead the execution of office, technical, and mission-critical construction projects within a program/portfolio.
CREWS manages all of HP's global real estate assets and is responsible for planning and managing the real estate portfolio and for delivering a workplace experience that fosters HP culture of innovation and reinvention. The role is key in managing strategic program delivery for a variety of design and construction projects, including ground-up and interiors fit outs of commercial office, sales offices, labs, customer sales centers, manufacturing facilities and multi-project programs for sustainability, repair and maintenance for the technology industry. A significant part of the role is overseeing and managing the performance of the outsourced real estate service provider(s) project managers and third party contracts and contractors. We are looking for a candidate who can provide guidance and expertise to the function team
He/she will report directly to the Head of Project Management, Design & Construction and will work cross functionally with a global team and business unit stakeholders to deliver customer needs and project financial goals.
As a key member of CREWS, a successful candidate will be responsible for regional portfolio program management of corporate facility projects and development that support organizational goals and objectives through efforts to:
- Drive innovation and efficiency
- Promote growth and transformation
- Optimize key resources
- Leverage functional interdependencies
- Deliver with speed and quality
- Lead a high performance regional team and foster a collaborative culture
- Manage the overall success of assigned regional portfolio program and project planning activities, including, effectively developing and driving the program, budget, schedule, project team, roles & responsibilities, stakeholder approvals, and identifying the risks and mitigation measures
- Guide project financials including, request for project funding, meeting/or exceeding budgeting, and providing reliable financial forecasts to Management
- Responsible for managing outcomes through SLAs and KPIs with the outsourced real estate and project management service provider(s) on various, complex projects
- Develop long-term building or site transition plans for HP employees, and creates communication plans for impacted employees and communities
- Drive results and transformation by continually improving process, program delivery, financial results, design options, and the employee experience
- Leads collaboration with procurement, and legal functions to select and contract with new external vendors, and to hire external project/construction managers to manage external vendors in many countries
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Business, or related field. Master's degree preferred
- Experience: 10+ years in project management related field preferred
- PMP certification or equivalent desired
- Exposure to corporate real estate or tech industry preferred
- Excellent leadership, strategic agility, collaboration and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to manage a program of multiple projects at one time, while emphasizing accurate completion and respect to guidelines and the program
- Superior communication, influence, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to remotely manage multiple large, strategic, complex, international projects with site visits only at critical milestones
- Strong understanding of different cultures, terrains, and environments
- Excellent team leading and collaboration skills across multiple business functions and geographies
- Experience consulting senior management with expertise on major initiatives or company programs
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top