Corporate Enterprise Account Manager (f/m)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
We are looking for a Corporate Enterprise Account Manager (f/m) for our Computing team in Duebendorf.
What can you expect?
- Seek out new opportunities and expands and enhances existing opportunities to build and manage the pipeline in computing area.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position HP's computing products and services better.
- Develop pursuit plans and manage the pipeline to ensure alignment with account managers.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Contributes to proposal development, negotiations and deal closings.
- Work closely with and supports account manager, providing technical expertise and support, and participating in client engagements up to C- level engagements for more complex solutions in smaller accounts.
- May focus on growing contractual renewals for mid size accounts with some complexity, to higher-total contract- value renewals.
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.Build sales readiness and reduce client learning curve through effective knowledge transfer in area of specialization.
What do we expect?
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years advanced sales experience required.
- Demonstrated success in achieving progressively higher quota.
- Deep knowledge of Computing products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings, to be able to sell expansive systems or services and attached products.
- High service knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service- related information with account teams and customers.
- Understands the computing industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how HP's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities.
- Negotiates and drives deals to ensure successful closes and high win rate.
- Uses client engagement skills in collaboration with account leads to propose expansive systems or service solutions to client.
- Leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
- Ability to take a deal through the sales cycle including closing or supporting the close of a deal.
- Understand the channel and work an effective plan to increase sales with our partners.
- Regular use of Siebel updating deal profile and forecasting accurately.
- Good prioritization and delegation skills in order to focus on the key client opportunities.
- Fluent in German and English
What is in for you?
We are characterized an extremely employee-oriented corporate culture - our «HP Way» . Above all, we put focus on mutual trust, openness and honesty in teams and our common goal is to provide the best quality and innovation to our customers.
In addition, we offer our employees flexible working hours, a competitive salary and future-oriented benefits. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
You are convinced to be a perfect match? Then join our HP family and apply now (please provide cover letter and CV in German)!
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Back to top