Corp FP&A PMO & Internal Controls
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization?s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
- Provides the most complex financial and operational analysis for a finance function, exercising a unique understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives. Apply NPV, ROI techniques for transformation and business proposals.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence long- term and strategic decision-making within the broadest scope.
- Leads and advises on the most complex business initiatives, typically leading several analysts across multiple areas within finance and across geographies/organizations.
- Drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally. be the SME on internal controls and develop self-controls for the organization, both Design and implementation.
- Transform the organization by applying new technological tools and applications like RPA, Power BI, tableu, Power Query, Power Pivot and the like
- be the focal point for S4/Hanna within the OPEX team.
- Lead and manage the Company Marketing planning cycles.
- Implement and develop the Analytics capabilities for the organization.
- Implement process improvement through Agile, Design Thinking, LSS, Kaizen methodologies.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree, accounting certification, industrial engineer with strong financial acumen and experience. master level in Business/Finance/Economics/engineering.
- Typically 10+ years of experience as a financial analyst, Process improvement and IT Aps implementations.
- Typically experienced in a variety of finance functions.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis and internal controls.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Superior business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Power BI, QlickView, EDW, C4, Power BI, Power Query, Power Pivot, tableu, S4/hanna, etc).
- Superior communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Excellent financial and business acumen.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent process improvement skills.
Back to top